Cruise Ship Performer

Information and Resources For Entertainers

Visas For Cruise Ship Performers


Depending on the passport you have, you may need one or more visas to travel to your cruise ship booking. You may also need visas if the ship you are performing on stops at ports that require visas for your passport.
If you are a US Citizen with a US Passport, click here.

Here are some links that show visa requirements for all countries:

Project Visa

Visa Mapper

A transit visa allows you to pass through a country by air and sometimes by sea without applying for a visa.

Recently China has expanded it's transit visa program which may make it easier for you to join a ship in China, depending on your passport.

Read about China Transit Visas
If you are working on a ship that enters Australian waters, you will need to get an MCV - Maritime Crew Visa. This is a relatively easy process.

Read about it here